Front Terminal VRLA Batteries
Myers EPS offers maintenance-free Front Terminal VRLA Batteries. These 20-1/8″ long life valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries are designed for emergency lighting applications, provide excellent service life, and can deliver the deep discharge cycles required for the lighting loads.
- Maintenance-Free AGM VRLA Battery
- Designed for Deep-Cycle UPS Applications
- Front Terminal Connections Make Maintenance Easy
- Carry Handles & Hardware Included as Standard Equipment
- Low Maintenance ¼ inch x 20 Insert/Terminals Are Standard
- Lead-Tin-Calcium Alloy Reduces Grid Corrosion & Supports Long Battery Life
- Suitable for a Wide Range of Applications
- No Transport Restrictions
- Classified Non-Hazardous Material per 49 CFR 171 — 189
NOTE: These batteries may be stored up to six months at 25 C (77 F) and then a freshening charge is required. If stored at higher temperatures, the freshening charge interval is shorter.