Top Terminal Advanced Gel Battery
Myers EPS offers a line of Top Terminal Advanced Gel Batteries specifically designed for the rigorous traffic environments. These maintenance-free Batteries incorporate advanced gel technology, are made for demanding outdoor environments, and come with a five year full replacement warranty.
- Maintenance-Free Gel Battery
- Designed for Demanding Outdoor Use
- Carry Handles Are Standard
- Recognized Component of UL
- Lead-Tin-Calcium Alloy Reduces Grid Corrosion & Supports Long Life
- Shock-Absorbent Thick Wall Construction
- Low Maintenance ¼ inch x 20 Copper Insert Standard
- No Transport Restrictions
- Surface: Classified Non-Hazardous Material per 49 CFR 171 — 189
- Marine: Classified Non-Hazardous Material per IMDG Amendment 27
- Air: Complies with IATA / ICAO Special Provision A67
NOTE: These batteries may be stored up to six months at 25 C (77 F) and then a freshening charge is required. If stored at higher temperatures, the freshening charge interval is shorter.