EPC-A-2-D UL924 Listed Emergency Power Control For Use With Switching Controls
The EPC-A-2-D is a UL924 Listed Emergency Power Control that during normal hours of operation can switch and dim normal and emergency fixtures on and off simultaneously. If a utility power interruption occurs, the EPC-A-2 works to automatically bypass the normal lighting controls, turning the emergency lights ON, regardless of dimmer position.
- Fire Alarm Override/Remote Test Switch input
- Utility Power Indicator LED
- Universal Mount Design
- Contractor friendly design hub design similar to industry standard power packs for quick and easy installation.
- Isolated 0-10V Relay Contact:
- Ensures full brightness during utility power interruption, regardless of dimmer mode
- Unique, Patented Automatic Diagnostic
- When the room switch is turned off, the EPC-A-2 will run a 2.5 self-test routine, verifying that the emergency power source was available and that the EPC-A-2, ballast, and lamp(s) are all functioning correctly. This feature eliminates the need for time consuming and costly manual monthly testing and is approved for this purpose. This also allows the unit to be installed in remote or inaccessible locations, because the unit does not rely on access to its manual test switch. Field selectable via “ATS” slider switch.